Jessica is already getting campaigners mingling with today’s blog post ! You post 10 random facts about yourself.and link back to jessica’s post. It should be fun and help us Campaigners get to know each other.
- I like eating with chopsticks because it slows me down.
- I have hiked the GR20 in Corsica, France’s hardest (14 day) mountain hike.
- I have had the privilege of working in/living in and/or visiting around 50 nations.
- When I first got my motorbike license 10 years ago, I rode alone down through Rome to Naples #oblivioustodanger .
- I only just got away from a giant cockroach in Malawi, but that’s another story.
- I’m dyslexic when I type.
- Being a good friend is one of my highest priorities.
- I would like to be able to go barefoot 365 days of the year.
- I’m a peacemaker.
- I think my favorite book so far this year is Winter Garden by Kristin Hannah.
Please follow and like us: