Joanna MarpleIn my 20's, with only my guitar and a rucksack, I wandered the continents, immersing myself in the lives of some wonderful people, projects and stories, which changed the way I view my responsibility to others and this earth. Right now I'm a European transplant in the US who writes books for children and young adults. Stories can help us not only navigate our world but can connect us to others, and allow us to inspire and help each other. I believe that equity and empathy should be at the core of our all actions, words, and stories. I am also a school librarian and I get a kick out of book-matchmaking! And I use the pronouns she/her.
Easy Sign Up
My Facebook Author’s Page
Diverse Children’s Books
- Take the following tips and draft the best possible agreement.
- Please read your lease agreement and check with your landlord if applicable.
- Get a better starting point by leveraging Practical Law Operating Agreements.
- This Agreement is concluded for an unlimited period of time.
- The trial court ruled the agreement was enforceable.
Tag Archives: SNOW GAMES
It has been around 25 years since I spent any time in London over the winter, so the past few days of steady snow have taken me (and Heathrow) by surprise! I have opted for fireside reading rather than snowstorm … Continue reading
When we published SNOW GAMES so tactically (ahem) in May, at the beginning of summer in the northern hemisphere! I promised myself I would do a giveaway as soon as the skies started dumping the white powder in northern climes and winter … Continue reading