Joanna MarpleIn my 20's, with only my guitar and a rucksack, I wandered the continents, immersing myself in the lives of some wonderful people, projects and stories, which changed the way I view my responsibility to others and this earth. Right now I'm a European transplant in the US who writes books for children and young adults. Stories can help us not only navigate our world but can connect us to others, and allow us to inspire and help each other. I believe that equity and empathy should be at the core of our all actions, words, and stories. I am also a school librarian and I get a kick out of book-matchmaking! And I use the pronouns she/her.
Easy Sign Up
My Facebook Author’s Page
Diverse Children’s Books
- Take the following tips and draft the best possible agreement.
- Please read your lease agreement and check with your landlord if applicable.
- Get a better starting point by leveraging Practical Law Operating Agreements.
- This Agreement is concluded for an unlimited period of time.
- The trial court ruled the agreement was enforceable.
Tag Archives: youth activism
Title: Tony and His Elephants, Best Friends Forever Text and photos by: Cathleen Burnham Published by: Crickhollow and Crispin Books, April 2017 Themes/Topics: elephants, baby animals, environmental conservation, Thailand, youth activism, wild animal rescue Genre: Nonfiction – 32 pages Suitable for ages: … Continue reading
What a great way to celebrate the UN’s World Wildlife Day, than to introduce the second book in this series about children caring for animals. Title: Tortuga Squad-Kids Saving Sea Turtles in Costa Rica Written and photos by: Cathleen Burnham … Continue reading